Share This

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Millwork Heaven !


What could be better
than the ocean and loads of beautiful MILLWORK?


Oh yes....and shingles.

The window seat up on the landing....charming.
And more views of the ocean.



I could be blogging on on my laptop right there on that chair.

Do you like bead-board?
The cabinet door fronts have bead-board.

AND.....a fireplace!

More window seats.



Cafe and a croissant anyone??
This is sooooooooo New England-y. I love it.


If you don't play chess....would you attempt it here?


This is what you can do when you have a tight spot for a bathroom.
Custom cabinets that  'bow-out' around the sinks instead of having a deep counter straight across.

Can you believe this is in Jacksonville Florida?
Who Knew?

Credits:Interior Design Juliana Catlin and Karen Lukaszewski, Catlin Interiors, Jacksonville, FL
ARCHITECTURE Richard Skinner, David Case and Patricia Houlihan, Richard Skinner & Associates, P.L., Jacksonville, FL, Florida Design Magazine


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.
Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Sweet heart!!
    You out did yourself. Fabulous house.
    I would love that view.
    Every room is for me. Except that bath sink. Would it be awkward
    if you are short? Brushing your teeth you have to lean over.??
    Every else is beautiful.Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do love all of the rooms inside and out! I could definitely live there! Cozy and beautiful ocean views....now that's my kind of home....can you tell I live inland? Only in my dreams I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee. You are posting like mad !! Sorry that I've missed a couple.
    Love this house with wonderful views and beautiful decoration.
    I wish that you wouldn't show me these wonderful houses. They put mine to shame. Hehe. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!? Be still my heart. JAX- who knew!!?? LOVE the house. Great millwork, love the beadboard, and the kitchen and the bath. Oh just delightful.

    Thank yo\u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am openly weeping at this moment. That would be the ultimate life's luxury, to have a home near the ocean such as that. I've loved the ocean since I was a 7. Shingles since I was 15, bead-board since I was 25, & so on. You always know how to pull @ my heartstrings Renee.
    Hope you are doing something wonderful for Thanksgiving. My wishes for a restful, happy day. Cheers my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO in that window seat right now! What a great house. I don't know if I'd be on the porch more or in the kitchen. Delightful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be installing some bead-board in our new kitchen! I love window seats..., in my next home!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it,every single detail, and yes of course i got this mag,gotta love fla design,although i hate all the advertisement, i really wonder how much does it cost to advertise in that mag???a lot of $$$$$$$ problably...;o)
    anyway have a wonderful day my dear friend and enjoy the sunshine, its been awful over here..xxxx
    ohhhhhhhhhh i wish i lived in FLORIDA!!!!!!!LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. silvia,

    i saw someone from toronto was on and i told my daughter
    ....i think it is my friend sylvia.

    and here you are...thank you

    love to you and yours XXXXs and a big hug.

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist